How to Recover Shift Deleted Files in Windows 10?
“Please somebody help me to resolve this situation which I am facing. I had use to delete unwanted files from my Windows 10 computer by pressing Delete button. After cross-checking the Recycle Bin only, a firm decision to permanently delete files had taken. But yesterday, I used Shift + Delete combination over certain files in order to save time. Now, I think it was a wrong decision since I need those deleted files urgently. I don’t know any other data sources for those files. I believe that recovering data after shift delete in Windows 10 requires strenuous effort. Do you know any tool which has developed for shift deleted file recovery on Windows 10 which doesn’t requires any complex procedure to accomplish recovery?”
There are some situations in which a user may accidentally use Shift + Delete combination to delete important files on Windows systems like Windows 10. Anyhow if you thinking that such files are gone forever, it is not true. Only, its reference in the file allocation table of operating system gets removed. The actual files will be remain on the hard drive as long as the space occupied by those files gets overwritten by new files. So, you can go for recovering data after shift delete in Windows 10 before writing any new data on the disk from where you have deleted the files. A recovery tool simply marks a file table flag into “on” state thus you can view or edit that file after recovery.
Anyhow, selecting a recovery tool which can perform Windows 10 shift deleted file recovery needs extreme care. It is because there are many free tools which are available in internet claiming that you can recover almost all types of files using such tools. Only after installing this tool, you became aware about whether it is reliable or not. But don’t worry, there are some tools which you can try without any hesitation. Undo Delete is such a tool which require only 50 MB free disk space on your computer for installation. You can apply this tool for the same purpose in Windows 8 computers also.
You can retrieve more than 280 file types using this recovery tool. It is possible to download the free version of this tool on your computer and you can install it effortlessly. The restored files using this tool can be previewed to evaluate the chances of free version of this tool. If you are satisfied with these results, you can purchase the full version by clicking “Buy Now” button.
Undo Delete Software Comes Handy in Many Data Loss Scenarios
- Using this tool, it is possible to recover deleted data from SSD, external hard drives, pen drives and flash memory cards within few mouse clicks.
- You can restore images, video files, music files, Word documents, spreadsheets, ZIP archives, PowerPoint presentations, PST files, PDF files and many more with this tool for recovering data after shift delete in Windows 10.
- “Save Recovery Session” feature of this tool allows you to save recovery session after scanning the hard drive which you can load after some time to resume recovery thus you can avoid drive rescanning.
- You can use this tool to recover files from Seagate hard drive and many other different brands of hard drives like Toshiba, WD, Transcend, etc. It also support various data transfer interfaces like SATA, IDE, eSATA, SCSI, etc.
- Recovered files using this tool can be sorted on the basis of various attributes like file size, file name, file extension and modified date.
- Using this tool, you can undo shift delete Windows 8 from NTFS partitions even it is marked with ADS attribute (Alternate Data Streams).
- It is also possible to recover deleted data from various pen drive models produced by SanDisk, Kingston, Lexar, Sony, Toshiba, Transcend, Strontium, PNY, HP, and many more using this tool. Just tap the following page to get more details.
Steps to Recover Shift Deleted Files on Windows 10:
Step 1: Download free version of Undo Delete software on your computer by clicking "Download Now" button. Install and run the software. Select “Recover Files” option from the home screen as shown in Fig 1.
Fig 1: Home Screen
Step 2: From the next screen, select "Recover Deleted Photos" option and proceed to the next screen. In that screen, choose the drive from which you want to recover deleted files from your Windows 10 system as shown in Fig 2. Then click on the "Forward Arrow".
Fig 2: Select Drive
Step 3: Wait until the software completes the scanning process to recover the deleted files. Once the process is completed, you can see all recovered files using “File Type View” option or "Data View", before saving those files on preferred storage as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3: Recovered Files