How to Recover Deleted Sticky Notes?
Sticky notes is one of the amazing and convenient Windows tools that allow you to write and edit text that come in your mind. It is commonly used when you want to stores some important reminders, important information, password, etc. But sometime, due to some known and unknown reasons your important sticky notes may get deleted from the system.
If you are facing such kind of problem and want to know how to recover deleted sticky notes from your system, then go through this article which helps you a lot in delete sticky notes recovery with ease. Undo Delete Software is one of the most popular as well as recommended application which is widely used by professionals to recover deleted sticky notes in an effective and efficient way. It is also used to recover deleted files from Recycle Bin with ease. If you want to recover deleted data from Recycle Bin then, follow the given link: www.undodelete.net/recycle-bin.html.
Some of the common reasons that lead to deletion of sticky notes
- Interruption during File Transfer: If the transfer process gets interrupted due to some reasons like abrupt ejection of external device, power surge etc., then you may lose stick notes from your system.
- Deletion of Files by Third Party Tools: At times, the unautorized third party tools like antivirus applications which is installed in your system may delete your important data files without any alerts or warnings. It cause severe damage to your system and may be lead to the deletion of your valuable data that was saved in sticky notes.
- Unintentional Deletion: Sometimes, while deleting unessential data from your system, you mau accidenatlly select few of your important files and perform "Shift + Delete" operation. As a result of this, even your sticky notes files may also get deleted.
Prominent Features of Undo Delete Software
- It has advanced inbuilt robust search engine that helps you to recover deleted sticky notes with ease.
- This proficient tool also facilitates you to recover deleted MS Publisher files. To know more about deleted Microsoft Publisher file recovery, click on the given link: http://www.undodelete.net/microsoft-publisher-files.html
- It is one of the best recovery tools which can easily retrieve deleted sticky notes within a couple of minutes.
- Undo delete software is compatible with both Mac as well as Windows Operating System to restore deleted sticky notes.
- It is fully load with advanced programs which are used to retrieve deleted sticky notes from different devices such as SD card, hard drive, iPods etc.
- This software provide best graphical user interface which helps you to undelete sticky notes from hard drives,externak hard drives and so on.
- With the help of this efficient tool, you can also recover Windows 7 files, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 8 Operating System's data within couple of minutes.
Steps to know how to recover deleted sticky notes
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of Undo Delete software and launch the software in your system. From the main window of the tool click on "Recover Files" option.
Fig 1. Main Screen
Step 2: From the second screen select "Recover Deleted Files" option. Then, select the drive from which you need to retrieve deleted sticky notes.
Fig 2. Select Drive
Step 3: After completion of the deleted sticky notes recovery process, you can easily preview the recovered files in "Data View" or "File Type View".
Fig 3. Preview Option.
Step 4: Save your recovered files on desired destination location.