SSD Deleted Data Recovery Software
“Recently, I purchased a Transcend external SSD of size 512 GB. Then, I moved all my music collection from my HDD to this drive. During categorization of those files, I just deleted some unwanted items from that SSD. Now, I am feeling regret about this action. I just want to recover those deleted files since I don’t have copies of those files in any of my devices. I heard about recovery tools which can recover deleted data from SSD within few steps. If anyone of you know about such tools, just give names of few. I am waiting for your response”
Nowadays, there are many people who prefer buying an SSD instead of external HDD. It is because an SSD possess various features which a traditional HDD lacks. Anyhow in some situations, deletion of data can happen on your SSD. A few of such reasons are discussed below.
- Unintentional Deletion: The files which you are deleting from your SSD, will not move to Recycle Bin or Trash by default. Instead, it will get deleted permanently. Just imagine, if you accidentally pressed Delete button by selecting a vital file and just ignored file deletion confirmation. You have to use a tool for SSD deleted file recovery in order to get that file back.
- Third Party Tools: In various situations, you may lose precious data from your SSD due to the abrupt deletion of files by several third party tools. System optimizations tools, antivirus tools are some types of such third party applications.
- Other Causes: Files from your SSD can get deleted due to various other reasons like data transfer error, overwriting files with same file name etc.
Undo Delete is an advanced tool which can be used to restore deleted SSD files from different SSD brands like SanDisk, Transcend, Samsung, LaCie, Crucial, etc. “Preview Recovered Files” is a special feature of this tool, here you can view certain file types in a preview browser in order to evaluate the effectiveness of demo version of this tool. Don’t worry even there are bad sectors on the SSD drive, because, you can create “Disk Images” to avoid bad sectors if you are using this tool.
More Features of this Recovery Tool
- This is not just a tool for deleted file recovery; you can easily undo format by recovering all files lost due to formatting a drive. Just go through the following page to know more information. http://www.undodelete.net/format.html
- Undo Delete utility is produced to incorporate sophisticated algorithms to recover deleted data from SSD under various file deletion circumstances.
- This tool works on all the latest versions of Windows and Mac computers starting from Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- Do you want to undelete files from your Sony memory Stick? Don’t worry, just use this tool to restore all types of deleted files from different memory stick types. If require, you can read on more details on this subject.
- FAT32, NTFS, VFAT, exFAT, NTFS5, HFS+, FAT16, etc. are some of the file systems which have the support this recovery tool.
- Using this tool, you can save recovered data into any CD/ DVD or any accessible drive to the host computer.
- You can retrieve deleted SSD files on any type of external SSD which uses data transfer interfaces like FireWire, Thunderbolt, eSATA, USB, etc. using this tool.
Note: Using this tool, it is now possible to recover files from Seagate hard drive, which is assumed to be one of the World’s most reliable hard drive brands. Both types of Seagate hard drives, say 3.5 hard drives which have been using on desktops and 2.5 laptop hard drives are supported by this recovery tool.
Steps for Recovering Deleted Data from an SSD
Step 1: Download the demo version of Undo Delete software on your computer. After installing the software, launch it to its home screen as shown in Figure 1. From the home screen, you have to select “Recover Photos” option.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: From next screen, choose "Recover Deleted Photos" to get back any types of deleted files from your SSD Drive. From the third screen, you can locate your SSD from which the files got deleted as shown in Figure 2. Select that drive for scanning it for deleted files.
Figure 2: Select SSD Drive
Step 3: Wait until the software completes the scanning process to recover the data from SSD. Once the process is completed, you can see all recovered files in “File Type View” or "Data View" as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Recovered Files