Tool to Recover Files from Seagate Hard Drive
“Hi friends, I need your help urgently. Yesterday, I was working on my laptop which uses a Seagate hard disk drive. I had to format my pen drive which was showing some kind of formatting error. So, I connected pen drive to my laptop and performed the formatting process. I did all this things in such a haste so that I couldn’t cross check what I did. After a while, after seeing the outcome of the formatting, I was shocked. It is because; I lost the complete data from one of my hard drive partitions. Now, I don’t know any way to overcome from this situation. Can anybody tell me how to recover files from Seagate hard drive? ”
Seagate is a prominent producer of various types of data storage devices. The first 5.25 inch hard disk is developed by Seagate. Today, it is one among few companies who dominate hard disk drive (HDD) market. However, due to various causes, data from a Seagate hard drive may get lost or deleted. Seagate provides various data protection plans which come under the name Seagate Recovery Services (SRS). But, the high demand for Seagate hard drive recovery software indicates that these kinds of recovery services would not help beyond an extent. The ideal solution is possible only through a better recovery tool like Undo Delete Software.
Undo Delete is an innovative tool with a powerful scanning algorithm. This is capable of recovering files from Seagate hard drive of different file types such as images, spreadsheets, audio files, PDF files, videos, PST files, ZIP archives, Word documents, etc. without much effort. If you well-understood reasons behind Seagate data loss, it will not be hard to know the relevance of this tool to recover files from Seagate hard drive.
Causes behind Data Loss or Deletion from Seagate Hard Drive
- Human Errors: A recent study by Seagate reveals that about 29% of total data loss from hard drives is due to human mistakes. Accidental deletion of crucial files is the best example of human error. Sometimes, one of your Seagate hard drive partitions may show “disk not formatted error”. In such a situation, some of you may unwillingly format your hard drive partition which results in data loss. Unintentional formatting which is already mentioned on the top of this article is a reason behind huge data loss.
- File System Errors: Sometimes, while accessing Seagate hard drive partitions you may get errors such as files cannot access or file system corrupted etc. There are many reasons behind the occurrence of such kind of errors. A possible reason is MBR (Master Boot Record) corruption (MBR is a special type of Boot Sector at the beginning of a partition which holds the information about how logical partitions are organized). In some situations, several hard drive sectors can become inaccessible or become bad sectors. You cannot access any data residing on such sectors.
- Other Reasons: Data from a Seagate hard drive may also get lost due to hard drive crash, operating system errors, and errors during data transfer, etc.
Features of Undo Delete Tool
- This software can be used on different operating system platforms like Windows and Mac to recover files from Seagate hard drive.
- In addition to Seagate internal hard drive recovery, anyone can recover deleted files from external hard drive which is manufactured by Seagate with the help of this tool.
- You can use this tool to restore files from Seagate hard drives which support different file systems like FAT32, NTFS, ExFAT, HFS, etc. in a convenient manner.
- This tool supports different types of Seagate hard drives such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc. in terms of data transfer interfaces.
- You can preview recovered data from Seagate hard drive before saving them to a secure location.
- “Save Recovery Session” feature allows you to save your recovery process and you can resume that recovery session later.
- Anyone can recover corrupted hard drive data from various types of Seagate hard drives irrespective of the data size with the help of this tool.
- Using this tool you not only can retrieve files from Seagate HDD, but you can also restore data from WD, Hitachi, Iomega, LaCie and brands of hard disks with utmost ease.
Steps to Perform Seagate Hard Drive Data Recovery
Step 1: Download and install demo version of this software on your computer and launch it. From the home screen select "Recover Drives" option.
Step 2: Here you can see two options namely "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted or Reformatted Recovery". Select either one of these options according to your data loss scenario.
Step 3: After performing a deep scanning, you can a see list of files that can be recovered. Save the files to a suitable location by purchasing the full version of this tool.