How to Restore Deleted Files from External Hard Drive?
External hard drive is used by many people to store important documents, thinking that it might be safe for keeping any significant data. One can backup important photos, videos, music and office documents on external hard drive. Because of its portable nature, it makes easy to transfer files from one computer to another computer. However, while saving, editing and transferring files, there are chances to cause accidental deletion of files from external hard drive. When the important files were deleted accidentally from external hard drive, then you can restore them using undo delete software. The deleted file recovery from external hard disk is very simple and secure by using undo delete software.
As per survey from the data recovery company, external hard drive takes place in the top most position in the storage media from which the user often lose important files. Therefore, the appropriate way to restore deleted files from external hard drive is much needed indeed. That is, the undo delete software is highly recommended to restore deleted files from external hard drive. People can easily undelete files from hard drive with a simple user-interface of this software.
Undo delete software b supported situations
- Get back all files when they are accidentally deleted from external hard drive
- Restore deleted files if they are lost while moving from external hard drive to computer
- Recover files that are deleted from external hard drive due to virus attack or spyware
- Find deleted data from the computer that is used in a company or home
- Retrieve files from external hard drive if they are deleted using bShift + Deleteb key and cannot found in the Recycle Bin
- Supports deleted file recovery from external hard disk where the FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS or NTFS5 file system was used.
- It works effectively for retrieving deleted files from external hard drive on Windows XP/Vista/7 and Windows 8.
- Makes use of unique and smart scan technology for deleted file recovery from external hard disk
- It scans drive deeply and quickly locates deleted files after clean install of Windows 10 after upgrade.
- Retrieving deleted files from external hard drive without editing or harming original files
- Recover deleted files from external hard drive of any brand like Sony, Toshiba, Seagate, Transcend, Western Digital, etc.
- Capable to recover deleted text documents, photos, videos, music, etc.
- Recover deleted files from external hard drive without much intervention since it is a fully automated tool.
Note: If you are really looking to recover deleted files from external hard drive, do not save new files on it before recovering deleted files.
One who is not familiar with the procedure of retrieving deleted files from external hard drive can make use of free demo version of this software. It is completely free and offers the preview of recovered files. If you have found the required files in the preview, then you can save them by getting full version of this software. Apart from recovering deleted data from external hard drive, user can also use this recovery application to undelete files from memory stick effectively.
Steps to restore deleted filed from external hard drive
Step 1: Download the free version of Undo Delete software by clicking on the green Download Now button and install it on your system. Connect the external hard drive to the system, and then launch the software and click on Recover Files in the main screen. Also select the drive from which you would like to recover deleted files and click Scan
Step 2: Now the software scans the selected drive to find the deleted and lost files. Wait untill the scanning & recovery process gets complete.
Step 3: All retrieved files will be listed in "Data View" and "File Type View" layouts.
Step 4: Finally, preview the recovered files just by double-clicking on the respective file, and if you are satisfied with the recovery results of the software, then activate it's complete license key, and save the recovered files at the location of your choice