How to Recover Deleted WMA Files?
WMA is also known as Windows Media Audio file. It is one of the best audio data encryption technique developed and marketed by Microsoft. Generally, WMA consists of four distinct codecs which is used to compress the data in an efficient way. Each WMA files consist of a single audio track in any one of the four distinct sub formats: WMA, WMA Pro, WMA lossless or WMA Voice. WMA is a file format commonly used to play audio files in Windows Media Player. It consists of both audio format as well as audio codec.
WMA file format is highly prone to virus attack, corruptions etc. But the main problem arises when you accidentally deleted your precious WMA file. There are so many reasons due to which, your precious WMA files may get deleted from your system such as virus attack, improper installation of Windows Media Player and so on. At such situations, the first question arises is how to recover deleted WMA files? The best solution for such kind of issues is, Undo Delete Software. This is a real time application which is very popular among experts as well as professional to recover deleted WMA files. This recovery tool also allow you to recover deleted files from phone and other storage devices..
Common reasons that lead to deletion of WMA file
- Accidental Deletion of WMA file: Sometimes, when you perform delete operation on your system in order to delete unwanted files, at that time, you may accidentally delete few of your essential files including WMA files.
- Abrupt System Shutdown: If you system gets abruptly shutdown due to power failure, then there might be a chance for deletion of files including WMA files from your system.
- Virus Attack: Once your system is infected by virus then it may lead to the deletion of WMA file from the system.
Apart from above mentioned reasons, there are other scenarios which causes deletion of WMA file such as any type of interruption while transferring WMA file from one system to another, power surge etc. Whatever may be the reason for deletion of WMA file, this application easily restore deleted WMA files. With the help of this efficient tools, you can easily undelete recycle Bin files. If you want to know more about how to recover deleted files from Recycling Bin, then refer this link http://www.undodelete.net/recycle-bin.html.
Salient features of Undo Delete Software
- It provides continuous data protection to restore deleted WMA files from any point of time with ease.
- It also allows you to restore deleted files from camcorder , digital cameras, SD cards with utmost ease.
- It is one of the best tools which has been loaded with strong programs to perform WMA deleted file recovery.
- With the aid of this highly advanced and most reliable recovery app, you can even recover deleted Quicken files that contains all your finance activity info.
- Undo delete software work on both Windows as well as Mac Operating System to retrieve deleted WMA files.
- It has easy to use interface which provides onscreen instructions to know how to recover deleted WMA files within a matter of time.
- This reputed tool can be used to recover deleted iPhoto pictures from MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook Mini, iMac and other Mac PC's.
- This software also gives option to preview the recovered Wma file before saving. This helps you to evaluate the result of Undo delete software.
Easy steps to restore deleted WMA files:
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of Undo Delete application on your computer. Manually launch the software and select “Recover Photos” option from the first screen displayed.
Fig 1. Main Screen
Step 2: When the software pops up the next screen, it ask you to select either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option. Select “Recover Deleted Photos” option to undelete WMA files.
Fig 2. Select Recovery Mode
Step 3: Select the drive from where you want to recover deleted WMA files and click on “Next” button. The powerful application scans the drive quickly and provides you with a list of recovered WMA files. Select the file, preview it and save it on a secure location.
Fig 3. Save Option