The Best iPhoto Deleted Pictures Recovery Software
iPhoto is an image cataloguing application used for Macintosh computers or Mac OS. It comes under iLife software package on Mac OS. Images and videos from camera, memory cards and various other devices can be imported, edited and stored efficiently. iPhoto application provide many image editing functions, which make it users favorite application. It stores the images on specific folder called iPhoto library folder. It provides many features like Facebook Enhancement, full screen display, face recognition etc. If any deletion or corruption on iPhoto library files will disable user from accessing the photos present in them. iPhoto images can be lost due to various reasons. Let us glance through some of the reasons for loss of iPhoto pictures from Mac computers.
- It is a common practice to delete the unwanted photos from library in order to save the disk space. But there are many chances of accidental deletion of precious photos also while deleting the unwanted photos from the library.
- Corruption of iPhoto library database results in frequent iPhoto crash. As a result images in iPhoto library will be inaccessible to the user.
- Virus attack on image files present in iPhoto library can result in inaccessibility of pictures by the user. Data import from internet can be a main reason for virus infection on the system.
- If any error occurs while synchronizing iPhoto library between two Mac machines, can be a cause for deletion of photos from both source and destination.
If you have accidently deleted photos from iPhoto library or if you have lost any important image file, a question may arise, how to recover deleted iphoto pictures? The lost images can be easily recovered with the help of efficient tool like Undo Delete. This application facilitates to recover the lost images from iPhoto library. The main features of the application are:
- The application is fast to recover deleted iphoto pictures from all versions of Mac OS like Leopard, Snow Liopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks etc.
- Along with restoring iPhoto picture files, it can also recover deleted PSD files created using Adobe Photoshop application with utmost ease.
- The utility is able to recover deleted iphoto pictures and sort them on the basis of name, size, and date and file type.
- It is able to recover images from volumes that do not mount or fail to mount using rigorous scanning method.
- The application is efficient in recovering deleted files from USB drives like external hard disk, memory stick, pen drive, thumb drive and all other data storage devices. Other than image files, Undo Delete software can be used to recover audio file, video file
- “Save Recovery Session” option in the application allows user to resume scanning process from a particular location it was interrupted before.
- After retain images from iPhoto, this utility allows user to preview the images before stored into the disk.
- It is capable to recover the permanently deleted files from Mac PC's like iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc. Similarly it helps in restoring image files that are removed from Trash of Macintosh computers.
Steps to recover deleted iPhoto pictures:
Step 1: Install the Undo Delete software on your Mac computer. Launch and select “Recover Files” option. Proceed and select “Recover Deleted Files” option
Step 2: Choose the drive from where you deleted files
Step 3: At the end of scan preview the files and save it back to any location